Warrior cats lovers
Warrior cats lovers
Warrior cats lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place to RP warrior cats and have fun. You can meet new people and make new friends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCL! We hope you have fun here!
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, PM blossom or FireDaisy, the Administrators of WCL!
If you feel like you want to be a Mod or Admin, PM Blossom or Daisy and they will discuss it. Do not be salty if you are denied.

Flare’s adventure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlossomHeart4ever
BlossomHeart4ever

Flare’s adventure Empty
PostSubject: Flare’s adventure   Flare’s adventure EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 5:52 am

Flare was bored she wondered around the forest lonely that she couldn’t do anyrhimg with her old clan, ShadowClan. Her mother had told her to respect the leader but she didn’t he was rude to her. Flare heard a ruffle in the bush so she crept in to see what it was. It just turned out to be Wolf her beautiful mate that only she ever got along with. She loved wolf and she wanted to have kits with him kne day. She nosed her mate and playfully swatted at his nose. “Hello, Wolf, whaat are you doing out here I thought you were asleep since it’s so early…”.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/aKbYp2
Princess poatato
Kitten
Princess poatato

Flare’s adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare’s adventure   Flare’s adventure EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 9:57 am

Garret stepped into the clearing, and saw Flare with Wolf. Flare was Wolfs mate, and Wolf was Garrets older brother. Flare was nice enough, but he didn't really talk to her too much. With his mouth full of prey, he walked to their fresh-kill pile, and dropped two mice and a blackbird on the top. "So, are you guys gonna do anything today?" He mewed, turning his gaze to the two, "Earlier today I met a kittypet named Storm. He was nice, but he didn't really seem like he know anything. But that's what kittypets are like." The mottled black and white tom laid on a rock that was dappled with the Leaf-fall sun. He stretched his jaws in a yawn and got comfortable.

(OOC: not trying to talk down on your cat daisy, that's just what garret thinks of him ;P)
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy
Admin
FireDaisy

Flare’s adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare’s adventure   Flare’s adventure EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 4:52 pm

Wolf yawned at flare and licked her softly. "No I decided to see what the day brings instead of sleeping." He said then looked over at Garret as he started talking about a kitty pet. "Oh maybe I should meet this guy and show him that us rouges are tougher than those stupid forest cats." He hissed playfully then eyed the prey garret was carrying. With one quick move wolf had one of Garret’s prey in his mouth and was nibbling on it nicely. Even though his coat was really thick he was the fastest out of the three and the better at sneaking around. "Well you did some good hunting.” He said taking some more bites out of the prey he stole.
Back to top Go down
https://2003.forumotion.com
BlossomHeart4ever
BlossomHeart4ever

Flare’s adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare’s adventure   Flare’s adventure EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 9:26 am

Flare walked over to wolf and licked his ear affectionately. " Wolf would you like to go see what the clans are up too?"
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato
Kitten
Princess poatato

Flare’s adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare’s adventure   Flare’s adventure EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 5:38 pm

Garret couldn't help but interrupt, "I don't know about Wolf, but I would love to start something with those clan cats. They're so stuck up and think that they own everything." He snarled. The clan cats were well trained, but Garret loved the way they got so worked up over a step on their so called borders. "If they think they can take me on they have another thing coming. I would love to sink my claws into one of those Thunderclan cats." Garret held up one of his claws showing four powerful claws. "I got into a fight with one of them yesterday, but I gave them something to remember me by."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy
Admin
FireDaisy

Flare’s adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare’s adventure   Flare’s adventure EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 5:48 pm

Wolf shook his head. “No thanks I don’t want to get into a war.” Was all wolf said before finishing the prey.

(Guys do you know that site Wattpad. If you do then search up demigodlover365 that’s my account and I’m posting a story on it.)
Back to top Go down
https://2003.forumotion.com
Princess poatato
Kitten
Princess poatato

Flare’s adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare’s adventure   Flare’s adventure EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 10:16 am

(OOC: Sorry, i'm grounded from my phone for the week and i can only access things on my school laptop, and Wattpad is blocked)
Back to top Go down
BlossomHeart4ever
BlossomHeart4ever

Flare’s adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare’s adventure   Flare’s adventure EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 10:20 am

Flare looked at garret "Okay, let's go do this!"
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato
Kitten
Princess poatato

Flare’s adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare’s adventure   Flare’s adventure EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 10:27 am

Garret Looked up. "Okay then." He mewed. The mottled rogue rolled himself off the rock with a small groan and stood up. After A wide yawn and a small stretch he met Flare at the edge of the thicket. "Who's "border" shall we invade first?" He asked with a small smirk. The excitement rolled like waves off his pelt. He led the way out of the thicket,"Wolf, your free to join us if you change your mind" He called over his shoulder.

(OOC: Imma make another topic in the territory of whatever clan Flare suggests)
Back to top Go down
BlossomHeart4ever
BlossomHeart4ever

Flare’s adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare’s adventure   Flare’s adventure EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 10:29 am

Flare looked at garret. "I heard that shadowclan has some new kits why dont we try them?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flare’s adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare’s adventure   Flare’s adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

Flare’s adventure
Page 1 of 1