Warrior cats lovers
Warrior cats lovers
Warrior cats lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place to RP warrior cats and have fun. You can meet new people and make new friends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCL! We hope you have fun here!
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, PM blossom or FireDaisy, the Administrators of WCL!
If you feel like you want to be a Mod or Admin, PM Blossom or Daisy and they will discuss it. Do not be salty if you are denied.

Foxpaw training [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess poatato
Kitten
Princess poatato

Foxpaw training [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Foxpaw training [Closed]   Foxpaw training [Closed] EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 12:40 pm

Lonewolf gulped down the last bite of finch. He looked in the sky and saw the pale streaks of dawn. Today was the first morning of Foxpaw's training as an apprentice. Lonewolf had been assigned as his mentor, and he wasn't exactly leaping for joy about it. 'I guess i'll at least wake him up.' He thought and walked over to the fresh-kill pile. He looked through last night's leftovers and found a plump mouse, for the hunting parties hadn't returned yet. He carried it by the tail to the apprentice den. Careful not to wake the other sleeping apprentices, Lonewolf nudged foxpaw with his forepaw. He saw the apprentice stir and said, "Time for training, i brought you a mouce to eat." He left the mouse next to Foxpaw's nose and left the den, sitting across the clearing next to the thorn tunnel.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy
Admin
FireDaisy

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw training [Closed]   Foxpaw training [Closed] EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 1:16 pm

Foxpaw woke and ate the mouse hungrily. He walked out after eating the mouse and padded up to lonewolf happily. "Morning lonewolf, how are you today?" He asked when he caught up.
Back to top Go down
https://2003.forumotion.com
Princess poatato
Kitten
Princess poatato

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw training [Closed]   Foxpaw training [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 7:32 am

Lonewolf watched as the young tom approached him. "Fine. He meowed, "Lets go. I'm going to teach you how to hunt today." He led the way through the thorn tunnel and padded into the pine forest. Lonewolf felt the softness of the needles beneath his feet. The smell of pine sap made him feel comforted. He padded deeper into shadowclan territory, until he found a clearing that seemed like it could hold hiding prey. "Now, He mewed to the amber apprentice, "I'm going to show you the hunters crouch." Lonewolf sniffed a holly bush and picked up the scent of shrew. He then slid into position, making sure his hind legs were tucked in to ensure a powerful jump, and then lept onto the shrew. A tiny shriek of terror was cut off as Lonewolf broke it's neck with a tiny jerk of his jaw. "That's how you hunt shrew." He said turning his head to make sure Foxpaw was paying attention. "Remember that a mouse can feel you before it smells you. Also, make sure your downwind from your prey so it doesn't smell you. And the most important thing to do is to thank Starclan for your prey. lonewolf rested his tail on Foxpaw's shouder, "One last thing. Don't weigh yourself down if you can't catch something on your first day. Nobody expects you to, because most apprentices don't. I mean, it would be amazong if you did, but you don't have to. Your turn. Lonewolf backed away to let Foxpaw try.

(OOC: i'm not gonna use hunting system on this one because it's training. You can choose if Foxpaw gets it ;D)
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy
Admin
FireDaisy

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw training [Closed]   Foxpaw training [Closed] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 5:23 pm

Foxpaw watched in amazement and then tried to get into the crouch.
Back to top Go down
https://2003.forumotion.com
Princess poatato
Kitten
Princess poatato

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw training [Closed]   Foxpaw training [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:17 am

Lonewolf watched the young tom get into position. "Try tucking your hind paws in more. it helps with your jump. " The muscular grey tom nosed Foxpaw's back legs closer to his body."Now, what can you smell?" Lonewolf opened his mouth to drink in the air. He picked up blackbird, vole, and stale squirrel. He hoped Foxpaw would pick up the scent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw training [Closed]   Foxpaw training [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxpaw training [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior cats lovers :: Roleplay :: Shadowclan Territory-
Jump to: