Warrior cats lovers
Warrior cats lovers
Warrior cats lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place to RP warrior cats and have fun. You can meet new people and make new friends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCL! We hope you have fun here!
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, PM blossom or FireDaisy, the Administrators of WCL!
If you feel like you want to be a Mod or Admin, PM Blossom or Daisy and they will discuss it. Do not be salty if you are denied.

Gathering

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlossomHeart4ever
BlossomHeart4ever

Gathering  Empty
PostSubject: Gathering    Gathering  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 5:43 am

SnowStar lead her clan through the woods scenting no other clans she emerged. Her clan was the first ones here. She looked around at smokestep, emberpaw, forestfire, and tigercloud were there waiting for the other leaders. Snow leaped onto the great rock and padded back and forth waiting.
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/aKbYp2
Princess poatato
Kitten
Princess poatato

Gathering  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering    Gathering  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 10:02 am

(OOC: Who will the other leaders be? There is nobody to play them)

Forestfire padded into fourtrees behind her leader. She looked longingly behind her, missing Thunderclan, even though she was going back later that night. The tortoiseshell queens kits had been born only a few sunrises ago, and she was already missing them. 'They'll be fine.' She thought. She focused on the fact that none of the oher clans were there yet. She sat down beside Smokestep and waited.

----

Hawkstar led his clan through the weeds leading to the gathering. The muscular mottled brown Tom jumped into the clearing, making his way to stand in four trees. He could see that Thunderclan was already there, and that Snowstar had already taken her place. Hawkstar bowed his head in greeting to the other leader and sat down.

----

Birchspark walked behind Hawkstar, the toms' bright yellow eyes glowing along with the light of the full moon. The gathering had started and birchspark had been talking to Hawkstar the whole trek to fourtrees. He wandered down the slope and sat down, watching Snowstar and Hawkstar.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy
Admin
FireDaisy

Gathering  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering    Gathering  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 5:34 pm

Shinestar walked into four trees with her cats behind her. She didn’t have much to say so hoped the other clans had much to talk about. She nodded to the leaders and jumped up on the rock.

~

Smokestep sat next to forestfire knowing she was worried about her kits. He tried to calm her down but decided he was just making it worse. He started to pay attention instead.

~

Tigercloud walked into the gathering after fireheart. She knew it was against the code to fall in love as a medicine cat but it was so hard when it involved fireheart. She purred at thinking about it and he looked back confused. She smiled and walked faster passing him.

Fireheart looked at her walk away but didn’t go after her and instead noticed two mates sitting together and decided to say hello. He walked up to the striped grey Tom and the spotted tortoiseshell. “Hello I’m fireheart!” He said.
Back to top Go down
https://2003.forumotion.com
BlossomHeart4ever
BlossomHeart4ever

Gathering  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering    Gathering  EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 10:00 am

Snowstar sat down and began to talk to hawkstar, she enjoyed having someone to talk to about all her clans problems. She also hoped that One day thunderclan and riverclan we be great alliances and participate in activities. she watched as Shinestar walked into the clearing "Hello Shinestar!" She had know shinestar since their apprenticeship. They had both met at a gathering moons earlier.

----
Scorchberry padded into the clearing with her mate Tallpelt. Scorchberry was expecting and was so excited. She padded up beside forsetfire as they had met before at another meeting. ] "Hi forestfire who is this beside?" What happend to your belly did you have your kits?" she was asking so many questions.

----

Tallpelt looked over at scorchberry and smiled. She was so Smile to be with other cats. "Scorch calm down this cannot be good for the kits you huffing and puffing like that."
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato
Kitten
Princess poatato

Gathering  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering    Gathering  EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 11:45 am

Silvergaze followed Shinestar into the clearing. She saw a lot of cats there, but Windclan was still absent.  The silver tabby quickly spotted Tigercloud eyeing Fireheart. 'It's none of my business.' She thought. She walked up to the great oaks and sat down.

-----

Forestfire gave a small shriek of surprise as an orange tabby tom walked up to him. It took her a moment but Forestfire soon recognized that he was Fireheart. Not far behind was a few other cats asking about her kits."Oh, hi there!" She mewed cheerfully, "I'm Forestfire, and this is Smokestep, my mate.. she rested her tail on Smokesteps' shoulder. Actually, i did already have them. You can't imagine how much i miss them. But I'll see them later tonight..

-----

Hawkstar saw Shinestar. "Greetings. I see that windclan isn't showing up." He mewed with a frown. Raising his voice, hoping to catch the cats' attention, he meowed, "Let the gathering begin! Riverclan is well, with the river full of fish we have good hunting." He respectfully dipped his head and stepped back to let the next leader take his place.

(OOC: i hope it was ok i started the gathering. I just assumed that Windclan wasn't coming.)
Back to top Go down
BlossomHeart4ever
BlossomHeart4ever

Gathering  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering    Gathering  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 10:14 am

Snowstar stood up to speak, "Thunderclan has been well leafbare is coming and we might have a tough leaf fall but i think we will be all good in the end!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gathering  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering    Gathering  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gathering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior cats lovers :: Roleplay :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: