Warrior cats lovers
Warrior cats lovers
Warrior cats lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place to RP warrior cats and have fun. You can meet new people and make new friends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCL! We hope you have fun here!
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, PM blossom or FireDaisy, the Administrators of WCL!
If you feel like you want to be a Mod or Admin, PM Blossom or Daisy and they will discuss it. Do not be salty if you are denied.

A meeting on highrock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlossomHeart4ever
BlossomHeart4ever

A meeting on highrock  Empty
PostSubject: A meeting on highrock    A meeting on highrock  EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 8:55 pm

Snowstar leaped up highrock to call a clan meeting about how to stock on prey and make her decision on her her deputy would be, “Let all cats old enough to catch their prey gather here beneath highrock for a meeting!” called Snowstar as she waited for all the cats to gather around
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/aKbYp2
Princess poatato
Kitten
Princess poatato

PostSubject: Re: A meeting on highrock    A meeting on highrock  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 7:00 am

Forestfire pricked her ears as her clan leader called a clan meeting. This was an odd time to be calling a clan meeting. she thought for a second. Then she remembered what it was for. The deputy is being chosen!, She thought with excitement. I wonder who it could be!she gulped down the rest of the finch she was eating and bounded across the clearing to highrock. She sat down and looked up at her beloved leader, waiting for the announcement. An excited shiver ran through her pelt. What if Smokestep gets chosen as deputy? Even better, what if i?
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy
Admin
FireDaisy

PostSubject: Re: A meeting on highrock    A meeting on highrock  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 7:09 am

Smokestep heard the leaders call and wondered who would be deputy. He noticed his mate in the crowd and sat next to her smiling. "Who do you think it is?" he asked excited.

(Should everyone get a pm that RPing is back on?)
Back to top Go down
https://2003.forumotion.com
Princess poatato
Kitten
Princess poatato

PostSubject: Re: A meeting on highrock    A meeting on highrock  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 10:16 am

Forestfire smiled as her mate walked up to her. "I think you'll get deputy. You are strong, loayal, and brave." Forestfire looked at him with loving mix-matched eyes, then focused once again at the leader on top of the mighty rock.

(OOC: i think that it would be a good idea. and i also got someone to think about joining the site. be prepared for sombody to join later this afternoon.)
Back to top Go down
BlossomHeart4ever
BlossomHeart4ever

PostSubject: Re: A meeting on highrock    A meeting on highrock  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 2:07 pm

Snowstar paves until she saw all her clan sitting below her and watching anxiously, she would be choosing smokestep as he was loyal to his clan and didn’t want forestfire to be upset if she became deputy and couldn’t have kits. “I have gathered you all to choose my new deputy and announce the coming of leaf bare, I have chosen smokestap as deputy and I hope he fufills his duty’s as he is loyal and puts others first.” exclaimed Snowstar “I call this meeting over” she than jumper down and touched noses with smokestep than went hurriedly to her den
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/aKbYp2
FireDaisy
Admin
FireDaisy

PostSubject: Re: A meeting on highrock    A meeting on highrock  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 6:07 pm

Smokestep was shocked but stood up and touched noses with her. He then walked over to forestfire and smiled. ”I’ll make sure I won’t have favorites.” he said winking at her then licked her softly on the cheek.

(Pmed everyone, also greenknight(Nathan) won’t rp he just joined for me)
Back to top Go down
https://2003.forumotion.com
Princess poatato
Kitten
Princess poatato

PostSubject: Re: A meeting on highrock    A meeting on highrock  EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 12:41 pm

Forestfire looked with sparkling eyes at her mate. 'think of how proud our kits will be when they know their father is deputy!' she thought excitedly. "Congratulations Smokestep!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting on highrock    A meeting on highrock  Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting on highrock
Page 1 of 1